Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Time Out With nature

Taking time out for yourself is important, especially during the exam season. Staying inside all day, bent over a text book and being surrounded by highlighters and coloured flash cards can make you go insane!
Sometimes all you need to do to regain focus or wind down is to venture outside. This afternoon I went for a walk with my friends around the lake at our university, took some photos and enjoyed the nature.
I really find that although I definitely don’t do it enough, being in the fresh air is such a great way to destress. As someone who can worry about the slightest of things, I often feel the need to declutter my mind so that I don’t explode! It is such a simple and effective method of clearing your thoughts and allowing you to zone out for a while.


So, the next time you feel like you have been sat inside for too long, grab a jacket and go for a walk. It can even just be an amble if you want (trust me, I’m not a fan of exercise either), but you will instantly feel the benefits. Allow your mind to wander, take in the scenery and breathe in the spring air. I really can’t recommend it enough.

No comments