Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

My Top 5 Movie Soundtracks

I love a good cinema trip just as much as the next person, however the defining factor that makes or breaks a movie for me is its soundtrack. So, here are my top 5 movie soundtracks:
5) Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2
I recently went to the cinema with my friends to see the new Guardians movie, and it was amazing! The soundtrack was so cleverly incorporated into the movie, and with tunes such as ‘Mr. Blue Sky’ by Electric Light Orchestra, I couldn’t not include it in my top 5.
4) Pirates of the Caribbean 
Ok, so I’m not exactly including this as a soundtrack as such, however the theme tune to Pirates is probably my favourite theme ever created. As soon as I hear it, it instantly puts me in such a good mood, and feel as though I am ready to take on the world.
3) Tangled
It was so hard to only include one Disney musical soundtrack in my top 5, but after much deliberation I managed to narrow it down to Tangled. With amazing songs such as ‘I See the Light’ and ‘When Will My Life Begin?’ sung by the amazing Mandy Moore, it would be rude to not include it on my list.
2) Me Before You
This might be seen as quite a random soundtrack to include, however I think that all the songs used in this movie were incredible choices, and fitted each scene perfectly. From the uplifting track ‘Happy With Me’ to the emotional ‘Surprise Yourself’, this is definitely one of my favourite movie tacks of all time.
1) Shrek 2
The Shrek 2 soundtrack has now become a firm favourite amongst my friends at university during pre drinks. It has all the classics such as ‘Livin La Vida Loca’ and ‘Accidentally in Love’, but also my personal favourite, ‘Fairy Godmother Song’ performed by the absolutely fabulous (see what I did there?!) Jennifer Saunders. This has undoubtedly got to be my favourite movie soundtrack, and will remain so for a very long time.

No comments